How to check the mac address of my camera ?

Two ways can exist applied to check the mac address:
1.     The MAC Address is listed on the sticker located on the bottom of the camera.

DLink DCS 8000LH FAQ Eng

2.     You can access to mydlink portal and tab the Settings to find mac address.

DLink DCS 8000LH FAQ Eng

Rank: 1.five

17 people found this useful.

These may also help:

  • How do I setup my Wi-Fi camera using the mydlinkLite App? Read Answer
  • How exercise I admission my Wi-Fi camera remotely ? Read Reply
  • Does my Wi-Fi camera support SD Carte recording ? Read Answer
  • How to setup Motion detection ? Read Answer
  • How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi camera when Motion is detected ? Read Answer
  • How to setup Audio detection ? Read Answer
  • How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi photographic camera when a Sound is detected ? Read Answer
  • Does my security photographic camera back up extender manner ? Read Answer
  • How to update the firmware ? Read Answer
  • Does my Wi-Fi camera support Night Vision? Read Respond
  • Does my security camera support Bluetooth ? How does it work ? Read Answer
  • Does my Wi-Fi photographic camera back up 2-mode sound ? Read Answer
  • How to bank check the mac address of my camera ? Read Answer
  • I tin't receive the verification e-post for my mydlink account Read Respond
  • What can I practice if my Wi-Fi photographic camera is not working correctly ? Read Answer
  • What Mobile app can work with my my Wi-Fi photographic camera? What are the system requirements of the Mobile App ? Read Answer